After writing my #LifeList last week, the same bloggers & I are writing a list of things we’ve achieved in our lifetime so far. It’s so refreshing focusing on the good things in life & I’m humbled to share them all with you.
So here we go: Did it. Done it. BOOM. (Again, in no particular oder)
* Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower
* Bought a manual/stick shift car without learning how to drive it.
* Helped some mums through their toughest moments in the eye of the storm a.k.a Postnatal/Postpartum Mood Disorder.
* Been to the top of the Empire State Building.
* Went to Ground Zero
* Done Yoga
* Been to Israel & met my family there.
* Achieved my goal of learning how to do a twist in gymnastic & incorporate it into my floor routine (high school gym squad).
* Been to the Holocaust museum in Washington D.C
* Assisted mums that have had a PPMD put plans in place to have a better experience the next time.
* Gotten married
* Jet skied
* Been to Yad Vashem in Israel.
* Traveled overseas with a group of strangers & came back with some life long friends.
* Bought a house
* Been to LA, New York (twice), Washington D.C., Paris, London, Hong Kong (four times) & Hawaii.
* Been a bridesmaid
* Seen Kylie, Matchbox Twenty, The Killers & John Mayer in concert.
* Had children
* Ice Skated
* Gotten through lots of break ups & mended lots of broken hearts.
* Sang Karaoke both locally & at Bar Code in Times Square, NY (may it RIP).
* Literally walked out of a job that was toxic in which I was being being bullied.
* Gone kayaking
* Had a natural birth & c-sec
* Been skiing.
* Made SO many virtual friends that I could easily count & depend on.
* Shopped till I’ve dropped
* Swam with dolphins
* Climbed the Statue of Liberty
* Been the passenger in a Ferrari 355.
* Been the model in a pharmacy catalogue when I worked in advertising.
* Been a passenger on a motorbike & managed to hang on, literally, for dear life.
* Helped to raise over $17k for Cancer Reaserch by participating in Relay for Life in two years of participating at the event.
* Eaten a pretzel in NYC.
* Rollerbladed around the Formula One track at Albert Park in Melbourne.
* Got my nose & top of my ear pierced.
* Started a blog.
* Beaten the PPD Demon.
Am sure there will be more to come.